Reviews on Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Apps
Real-time location monitoring means has come to be a necessity in the current world. For iOS consumers, there are many cases where you’d require iPhone real time location monitoring like once you lost your iPhone somewhere or monitoring your loved ones to know where they go on your back. Since, it isn’t possible to maintain them under your alert times each of the times, particularly when you are working, you can take assistance from the real-time place monitoring tools and apps to monitor their places. So, in this guide, we’ve given you a few of the finest iPhone real time location tracking apps and tools that you can use to keep an eye on the positioning of your loved ones and protect them from any sort of danger.
Part 1. Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Tools and Apps
CellSpy is a free iPhone real time monitoring app which lets you monitor the real time location of an iPhone. You can install this app on the target device and then monitor its place in real time.
– You can monitor the real-time location of this goal.
– It has Geofencing and location reporting features.
– Multiple devices can also be monitored.
– It works silently in the background.
– CellSpy also has an SOS panic button.
– It puts a lot of pressure on the battery.
– iOS 9 or later.
Download CellSpy App at: https://cellspy.org/install-free-cell-phone-spy-app/
2. GPS Tracker
GPS Tracker is a iPhone real-time place tracking app which lets you monitor the location of your relative at any time. It utilizes the GPS, internet mapping, and other latest iPhone features to provide you the very best location monitoring for tracking your kids, spouse or other household members.
– You can track the location of additional iPhone users of the previous 12 hours.
– It is possible to allow or deny additional iPhone users to follow where you are.
– You can cut back the battery use.
– Very easy to enroll and use.
– You can track children, workers, as well as lost or stolen iPhone.
– Occasionally, it fails to update the places.
– Using it consistently will drain battery life.
– iOS 8.0, 9, 10 and iOS 11.
3. Find My iPhone
Find My iPhone is your official program from Apple to track the real time location of a lost or stolen iPhone. This iPhone real time location monitoring app may also be used as a way to monitor the location of the iOS device. Furthermore, it comes preinstalled on several iOS apparatus and those who don’t can install it for free from the iOS App Store.
– It is very simple to monitor the real-time location of iPhone on a map.
– Location background of this device can also be seen.
– It also provides instructions to the missing device.
– You can view the battery percentage on the target device.
– It doesn’t have any Geofencing facility.
– Doesn’t support iOS apparatus with an iOS version earlier than iOS 8.0.
– iOS 8.0 and later.
LocaToWeb is another one of the finest iPhone real time location monitoring app equipped with lots of powerful capabilities. Not just it permits you to monitor the location of the goal, but also the length, distance, speed and altitude of the gadget.
– it’s possible to share the location with other individuals.
– Can monitor space, rate, and length of the device when it began moving.
– There is no need to register for using this program.
– Continued use will drain the battery faster.
– It isn’t free and you also would need to spend money to get this program.
– iOS 9.0, iOS 10 and iOS 11.
Glympse is a free location sharing program that lets you share your real-time GPS place with a person. But if you want to track someone who you can just send a sharing request from their device to yourself. Then you’d be able to view all their place activities on a dynamic map.
– Track real-time location of somebody without having to register.
– Very easy to use and runs stealthily in the background.
– You would need to get access to the target device to send an sharing request to your device.
– Battery drain is guaranteed as this app runs in the background.
– It is compatible with iOS 9.0 and above.
6. Find My Friends
Find My Friends is another app from iPhone that allows you track the real-time location of an iPhone. But unlike Find My iPhone, Locate My Friends is used for iPhone real time location tracking and place the Geofencing places to get alerts when a individual arrives or leaves a place.
– Track real location location of your buddies or family.
– You can share your own place for a predetermined time permanently or temporarily.
– it’s possible to set Geofencing alarms when a individual leaves or arrives a location.
– Available free of cost in Apple App Store.
– Sometimes the information is wrong.
– The newest version is compatible with iOS 10.0 and over.
7. Family Locator and GPS Tracker
Family Locator and GPS Tracker app are one of the finest iPhone real-time location tracking apps which you could use to track the GPS location of someone. Using this program, you can place Geofences alarms around certain locations.
– Track real-time site.
– It supports SOS alerts panic alerts.
– you could also get instructions to your kid’s location.
– If you would like to track location history of somebody, you need to acquire in-app purchases.
– Just compatible with iOS 9.0 and later.
Check over here at iPhone Real Time Location Tracking
Part 2: The Finest iPhone Spy and Track Tool
The iPhone real time location tracking apps mentioned above will only help you track the GPS area of the goal. However , if you would like to track other iPhone activities or data, then it’s possible to use the NetSpy monitoring instrument.
NetSpy is a parental control and child tracking tool that lets you track the activities of somebody in their telephones. Though it’s available for monitoring activities of both Android and iOS devices, the functioning is different for both this particular platform. In Android, you need to download the tracking app on the target apparatus whereas, on iPhone, you just need to understand the iCloud ID and password of this target. It can track many different iPhone data like messages, call logs, locations history, plus even more.
Why Choose This iPhone Spy and Track Tool:
– You can monitor the location background of this target.
– It also monitors the call logs in addition to the text messages of the target.
– Web browsing history may also be tracked.
– Calendars, Notes, reminders etc. may also be checked using NetSpy.
– You can also track the software installed on the device.
Easy Measures to Track Someone’s iPhone Activities
Step 1: Visit the official website of NetSpy and sign up for a NetSpy account.
Step 2: Today, at the NetSpy setup wizard, enter the name and age of the goal and select the OS as iOS then click”Next”.
Step 3: On the following page, enter the iCloud ID and password on the target device then click”Verify”.
Now, login to a NetSpy dashboard and then you’re able to spy or track the activities of the goal iPhone. Click “Location History” to view the locations visited by the goal. In addition to this, you could also remotely check his text message, call logs, program photo, video and other information directly.
There are many reasons why somebody would like to use iPhone real-time place monitoring programs. This may consist of monitoring the location of children, employees, or spouses. If you don’t know how to monitor the real-time location of an iPhone, then it is possible to use the very best iPhone real-time place tracking programs mentioned here. But if you want to track more than just location history on the iPhone, then it’s possible to use the NetSpy tracking tool to track the cell phone activities of the target.